If you have at least 5 weeks of time, you may work as a classroom assistant, as a member of our administrative team, or with our Adult Education Program.
Our short- and long-term volunteer program is for individuals looking to spend at least 5 weeks of service working with our students and interacting with our staff. Various opportunities are available to suit your interests, abilities, and availability. Volunteers live in historic Antigua and travel together each day to our program site in Guatemala City.
- Basic Spanish recommended.
- At least 5 weeks of service.
- Regular business hours, Monday-Friday.
- Work in a supportive or administrative role to help us reach program goals.
- Engage with our students and enhance your teaching experience.