- Families with Safe Passage graduates earn nearly 5 times more income than families without graduates
- Since 2006, over 496 Safe Passage parents have participated in our Adult Education Program
- Since 2007, more than 116 Safe Passage high school graduates have celebrated program completion
- Women participating in Creamos earn 65% more than when they were working in the dump
- 100 people participate in our Family Nurturing Program to develop strong support systems within families
View your impact in action by reading our Annual Report
We challenge every one of our students to be an engaged learner, and the impact of this approach can be seen throughout our program and beyond.
When our students engage meaningfully in their learning, they actively participate in their classroom and their community, think critically about big ideas, and take the lead in their own education.
And the Safe Passage impact goes beyond our program walls.
- 8 national Friends Groups and 5 International Friends Groups
- More than 100 Ambassadors nationally and internationally
- Global donors and supporters from 6 continents
As we support our students, their examples inspire us to consider what it means to engage others. Friends Groups and Ambassadors go hand in hand, sharing our story and growing our network of supporters across the globe.
From classrooms to community centers, Friends Groups and Ambassadors host events, give presentations, and inspire the next generation of Safe Passage supporters.
What are Friends Groups?
Friends Groups are groups of supporters, often current and former sponsors, donors, ambassadors and volunteers, who join together to raise awareness and support for Safe Passage programs through outreach events and fundraisers.
Our U.S. Friends Groups can be found in:
- North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
Internationally, Friends Groups can be found in:
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Friends Groups and how you can join (or create) a group near you.
Who are Ambassadors?
Like Friends Groups, Ambassadors act as community connections across the globe, sharing their Safe Passage story and serving as Safe Passage experts. Ambassadors can host events, speak in public, and provide valuable information to new Support Teams, visitors and volunteers—all on behalf of Safe Passage.
Email email@example.com or call our U.S. office at (207) 846-1188 to become a Safe Passage Ambassador today!