78% of every dollar raised directly impacts a child in the Guatemala City garbage dump community. Your donations give hope, education and opportunity to our students and keep our school thriving.
Donate online right now and see your impact in action.
Other Ways to Give a Gift Today
- Online: Simple and secure, online donations are the quickest way to give the gift of education to our children.
- Through PayPal: send a secure donation with PayPal.
- U.S. Funds: make checks payable to Safe Passage. Please mail checks to our U.S. office at Safe Passage, 49 Farm View Dr, Suite 302, New Gloucester, ME 04260
- Guatemalan checks: please contact Marc Wuthrich at email@example.com for more information.
- Phone: call our U.S. office at (207) 846-1188 from 9am-5pm (EST), Monday through Friday
Sponsor a Child, Mother, Class or Teacher
Develop a personal connection with a student in our program or fund an entire classroom. Learn more about our sponsorship program.
Monthly Giving as a Hanley’s Helpers
Consistent monthly donations from our partners sustain our programs and provide resources to help us plan for pressing and future need. Learn more about our recurring giving program, Hanley’s Helpers.
Host a Fundraiser or Donate Through FirstGiving
Create a peer-to-peer fundraising page and encourage your friends and family to make a difference for Safe Passage kids and families!
When you make a gift in memory or in honor of someone you love, we’ll send them (or the person of your choosing) a card to let them know that a donation was made to Safe Passage in their name.
- Online: please use our online donation form. Once you enter your donation amount, you’ll have the opportunity to enter your honoree’s name as well as an address for our office to send a gift notification card.
- Check: please include a note of your honoree’s name and the address where you’d like notification to be sent. Mail your check to our U.S. office at 49 Farm View Drive, Suite 302, New Gloucester, ME 04260
Workplace Gifts and Company Matching
- Check with your employer to see if they will match gifts for Safe Passage. Your HR department should have the forms you need.
- Many workplaces allow employees to deduct funds from their paycheck to send to the charity of their choice. List Safe Passage as the charity name, our address, and our federal tax ID on the form provided by your employer: 49 Farm View Dr, Suite 302, New Gloucester, ME 04260 and Federal Tax ID 01-0532835.
Include Safe Passage in your estate planning and your legacy gift will make a lasting difference to our children. Your commitment now will enable us to continue important progress in Guatemala City for years to come. There are many ways to leave a legacy gift. Contact (207) 846-1188 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Gift of Stock
Make a gift of stock to Safe Passage to support our programs with the added bonus of tax benefits. Contact (207) 846-1188 or email@example.com for details.
Host an online fundraiser
We partner with Everyday Hero so that you can host an online, peer-to-peer fundraiser for Safe Passage programs! Easily share your page with friends and family on social media or through email.
Shop, buy, and donate, all in one transaction, and Amazon Smile will donate 0.05% of your purchase to our programs.
Learn more about how your gift makes a difference by reading our stories of progress or our audited financial information and annual reports. All gifts are 100% tax-deductible as allowed by law. Tax ID #01-0532835.